PACK 40 BLUE AND GOLD
POTLUCK DINNER/AWARDS BANQUET INFORMATION
Join us for an afternoon of Good Food, Awards, Entertainment, Cake and allot of FUN as we come together to celebrate the birthday of Scouting!
Please remember that ALL SCOUTS and LEADERS MUST be in Class-A Uniforms.
For our Potluck dinner to be a success,EACH family is asked to bring a dish that will feed 12-15 people.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY!!!
TO SEE WHAT YOUR DEN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR. As always, the pack will provide the drinks & tableware.
Location: NATICK ELKS ON SPEEN ST.
· SET UP - Dens 2 & 3: 3:20 PM – 3:50 PM
· Opening Ceremony: 3:50 PM
· Dinner: 4:00 PM
· Awards Ceremony: 5:00 PM
· Entertainment: 6:00 PM – 6:50 PM
· Clean-up - Dens 1, 4, 5: 7:00 PM
What to Bring:
· Dens 2 & 3– COLD DISH*– Please arrive by 3:10 PM
· Dens 1, 4, 5 – HOT DISH* – Please arrive by 3:40 PM
Who should come?
· EVERYONE! This event is for the whole family!
* PLEASE BRING A 3”X5” CARD WITH THE COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN YOUR DISH. Due to food allergies, we will have a Nut free table and Gluten free section and must know what is in each dish.
** PLEASE REMEMBER TO LABEL ALL SERVING DISHES AND UTENSILS THAT YOU BRING INCLUDING CROCK POTS. YOU MAY WANT TO BRING YOUR DISH IN A DISPOSABLE CONTAINER TO MAKE THINGS EASIER.
NOTE: We will NOT have access to a kitchen to heat dishes nor refrigerate so please plan accordingly.
We will have access to outlets for crockpots and warming dishes.
Cake Decorating Contest
1. Male grown up at home
2. Theme: FUN AND GAMES
3. Everything on the cake must be edible.
4. Your cakes will be our deserts.
5. No obvious nuts, no marzipan.
6. Please list all ingredients on a 3x5 index card (Angela Spivack has them for those who need one)